Saturday, August 16, 2014

Love for Zara


How much the weather should be weird that I'd be in summer dress one day, and the other in jacket? Today I have for you one little bit different post that the last ones. I wore this on the night out, but it can also be used for some festive day occasion. I fell in love with this dress when I saw it, but I wasn't sure with what I'm going to pair it, until later that I discovered that it goes amazing with my Zara jacket and these sandals. I try to post as many casual outfits as the elegant ones, so you comment me down bellow which ones are your favorite. Xo, Anja :)


Koliko vreme treba da bude čudno da bi jedan dan bila u letnjoj haljini, a drugi u jakni? Danas jedan malo drugačiji post od prethodnih. Ja sam ovaj outfit nosila u izlazak, ali takođe može da posluži i za neku dnevnu svečanu priliku. Zaljubila sam se u kroj ove haljine kad sam je videla, ali zbog čudne boje nisam bila sigurna uz čega ću je nositi i tek kasnije sam shvatila da odlično ide uz moju Zarinu jaknu iz prošle kolekcije i braon sandale koje ne izuvam. Pokušavam da u istoj meri objavljujem i kežual i elegantne kombinacije, a vi mi ispod ostavite komentar šta vam se više svidja. Anja :)





Wearing:

Zara dress
Zara jacket
Republic heels
Celine bag
Moschino sunglasses





8 comments:

  1. awesome look ; >


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! :) The jacket look amazing


    http://jennidiamante.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. supper je ! Bas mi se svidja haljina.:-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love everything about this look! Gorgeous!

    Sam
    http://www.lilmissbuttercup.com/2014/08/paris-diary-kimonos-oversized-hats.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaa savrsena si*Q*
    napisala sam ti poruku na gmailu nadam se da ćeš videti ♥

    ReplyDelete