Sunday, March 8, 2015

Burgundy


First of all, I want to wish all my ladies happy Women's day, today it's all about us so don't resist to take the best out this day and look spectacular! You all know I'm crazy about burgundy so this combo from Lovely Wholesale is my soul mate! When I received my package I couldn't believe the quality of the skirt, which is by the way a total dupe for Zara's black one from the new collection, and it's only 7,99$ on the site! You can pair it with the black or nude, which I think I maybe even like more, but I had to show you my new little Boybag replica, so I sticked with the black combo. Links to all the products are down below! Have an amazing day, kisses :*


Drage moje, želim vam srećan Dan žena, danas je samo naš dan tako da nemoj da propustite priliku da izgledate izvanredno kao i uvek! Znate koliko ja obožavam ovu boju, što bi kod nas rekli ''trula višnja'', tako da je ova kombinacija sa Lovely Wholesale-a prosto stvorena za mene! Kad mi je stigao paket nisam mogla da verujem koliko je dobar materijal suknje, koja je inače totalna kopija Zarine crne iz nove kolekcije, a ovu možete naći na sajtu za samo 8 dolara! Lepo ide u kombinaciji sa crnom i sa bojom pudera, koja se meni čak možda i više sviđa, ali sam za ovaj post ipak izabrala crnu. Linkove za sve stvari sa slike imate ispod, a ako imate neke nedoumice možete me slobodno kontaktirati na anja.obradov@gmail.com. Želim vam predivan 8. mart! Anja :*



Wearing: 

Skirt from Lovely Wholesale - HERE

Shirt from Lovely Wholesale - HERE

Bag from Republic
Heels - non branded
Leather jacket from Greece




Follow me on instagram for all the updates! 
Instagram



42 comments:

  1. wow this skirt is really gorgeous! I love this kind of shape... Very feminine! x
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlična kombinacija. Suknja je fenomenalna. :)

    Giveaway na blogu :
    fashionholicyeahh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is so pretty...and really sexy!

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Izgledas prelepo, a i kombinacija je super. Bas mi se svidja suknja.

    teodorassmallworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look. You look so pretty. The skirt is fantastic.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a classy, lovely outfit! I love that leather skirt. The colour and fit are just perfect.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chic shoes :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt and shirt together! Perfect look!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look!
    Fallow fora fallow?

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome!

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning in this color. Love the feminine touch of the look. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx bunches Anja. Just followed back #70. Please keep in touch. xoxo

      Delete
  12. You have a very lovely Blog, and this outfit is gorgeous Beauty!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hope you follow me back, I would appreciate it :)
    I already follow you.
    xoxo www.Fashion-Hearts-Beauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that look!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that look!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm back
    Very cool!
    fallow for fallow? fallow back?

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look perfect in your burgundy look!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I dear ^-^ Your blog is amazing! Great photos and interest posts! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog, I always follow back!
    Kisses
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely perfect outfit! Love the skirt so much.
    https://blogthebutterfly.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you very much Diana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Prelepa si Anja! Predivno izgledaš a kombinacija ti je kao salivena!

    Novi post je na blogu-----→ justforgirrl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete