Saturday, June 9, 2018

BestHairBuy Bob Wigs


Hello guys!
Today I wanted to share with you a post about wigs. Nowadays, women have so much choice when it comes to styling your hair and wearing wigs has become a normal thing. It’s so nice to find a store like BestHairBuy that has so much options when it comes to wigs and extensions for those who need them, and for those who just want to change their hairstyle and hair color every day.

My post today will be about Bob wigs that are my favorite of all. All of us girls who have long natural hair for pretty much our whole life knows the struggle of wanting to change your hairstyle, but being too scared to cut your hair because you think you will regret it. I would want so much to just wake up one day with a long bob hairstyle that I want to try so much, and then when I want to wear a high ponytail I could get my long hair back.  Well I found a way for that to be possible! When I first saw these lace wigs on BestHairBuy bob wigs I couldn’t believe how amazing and realistic they look. If you know how to put them on correctly, I don’t think anyone would know the difference from your real hair and the wig. Here are some of my favorites:


Pre-Plucked Brazilian Virgin Hair Lace Front Bob Wig


Pre-Plucked Brazilian Virgin Hair Lace Front Bob Wigs


I'm so in love with the style of this one! it has amazing section on the side and natural black color of it. You can choose from two different lenght, a 10 inch or a 12 inch wig, or you can also cut them and style them to your own preferences. If you click on the link it will send you directly  to that page and you can see in the comments section that girls who bought it are very pleased with it. Also, it’s on 50% sale right now, can this get any better? 



Pre-Plucked Brazilian Virgin Hair Lace Front #613 Straight Bob Wig


Pre-Plucked Brazilian Virgin Hair Lace Front #613 Straight Bob Wigs


This one is a long bob style in amazing platinum blonde colour, perfect if you want to lighten your hair, but don’t want to risk it being damaged afterwards. 



Pre-Plucked Brazilian Virgin Hair Lace Front #1B/Pink Ombre Bob Wig

Pre-Plucked Brazilian Virgin Hair Lace Front #1B/Pink Ombre Bob Wigs

The last one and my absolute favorite! This is the color that is so trendy at this moment and a color that you can probably never achieve by coloring your hair because it will fade out very quickly. My favorite part of it are the darker roots that makes it look like your own hair. 

I hope your like what I picked out for you and don't forget to check out more awesome front lace wigs HERE and loose waves HERE. Also, if you register right now you can get a 10$ gift coupon you can use on these amazing wigs!



You can check out BestHairBuy on social networks: 







No comments:

Post a Comment